Have You Been Injured? Seek a Personal Injury Lawyer

auto accident attorney

Unfortunately, debilitating injuries on the job, on the road, and at home are a frequent fact of life. A slip and fall at work can lead to you being off the job for weeks or permanently, greatly reducing your family’s quality of life. Negligence on the part of other drivers can lead to a car or motorcycele accident that can leave you permanently disabled. If this sounds like you, then you may be able to get help through a personal injury attorney who specializes in slip and fall liability, wrongful death, and vehicle accidents.

Common Issues Personal Injury Lawyers Help With

  • Slip and Fall Injury

One of the most common workplace injuries is a slip and fall. Sometimes this leads to nothing more than a bruise and some soreness. However, other times serious injuries, broken bones among them, can result. This leads to disability, decreased ability to work, and financial hardship. If you have been injured on the job, you have the right to file a slip and fall liability claim to help pay for your medical bills and lost wages. Personal injury specialists can help you get what you deserve.

  • Automobile Accidents and Injury

On average, 5.5 million car accidents happen in the United States every year. Many of these lead to a repair bill and not much else. However, many more of them result in paralysis and other conditions that lead to a permanent change in the quality of American lives. If you or someone you love has been injured as a result of neglectful or reckless driving, seek out an accident attorney who can help you get the damages you are entitled to.

  • Construction Site Accidents

Construction jobs number among the most dangerous in the country. Recent statistics show that there are over 300,000 construction caused injuries in the United States every year. Whether you have fallen from a ladder, had a power tool accident, or were struck with heavy workplace materials, the fact is it is your employer’s responsibility to keep you safe and out of harm’s way. If they fail to do so, you may be entitled to reparations.

Litigation and Success Rates

There is no doubt that personal injury lawyers can help their clients
, people like you, to seek a favorable outcome in a personal injury lawsuit. However, you should note that past results do not guarantee future success. Having said that, most U.S. companies will attempt to settle any issues out of court before heading into litigation. In fact, as many as 96% of personal injury cases, for slip and fall liability or others, are settled out of court, leaving only 4% to head to court.

As can be seen, personal injury lawyers help their clients get what they are owed following a personal injury. While your success is not guaranteed, the fact is that your chances of winning your slip and fall liability case or other personal injury claim are greatly increased when you seek out a reputable lawyer.

Car Accident Attorneys

Car accidents are unfortunately very common in the USA. While some accidents are quite minor, some cause physical injuries and trauma. In many incidences, suing the responsible party is the only way to get compensation.

Can you sue someone for rear ending you?

Rear-end car accidents are one of the most common accidents today. If you are hit in a rear-end accident, you may wonder if you should sue. You may sue in situations when there was property damage, and the insurer did not cover it.

Since the insurer may only cover only a part of the damages, hiring a lawyer ensures you get full compensation.

An auto accident attorney can help you get a higher settlement for your personal injury. An accident lawyer advice can also be crucial on when to settle and when to file suit. What’s more, the attorney can expedite your personal injury claim and pursue your compensation claim right away as you recuperate. The best car injury lawyers will also know insurance law, and this can positively impact your case.

Furthermore, a car claim lawyer can represent you in court and fight it out with the other party to get your compensation. Since an experienced auto accident attorney has dealt with other such cases, they will anticipate most setbacks ahead of time.

Leave a Reply